Machine Type: Capper
Newly built 22” HC capper from U.S. Bottlers. Currently designed with 4 capping heads for a large diameter cap to be applied to gallon containers. However, it is also pre-arranged to accommodate 8 capping heads if desired.
This model delivers all of the great features that the HC model offers in a more compact design. These features include:
- A robust, stainless steel construction that is capable of withstanding the harshest of production environments.
- Independent spindle control
- Cam rollers contained within a “ribbon cam” to allow for smooth and consistent operation at higher rpm’s
- Easily removable capping headsets designed with advanced non-corrosive materials and bearings
- Adjustable top-load and non-cogging magnetic clutch design for tremendous torque control and application
This machine is on-hand, and available for purchase. Please direct all inquiries to the U.S. Bottlers Sales team by calling 704-588-1653, or email email@example.com